- Contact reports will be issued within 24 hours of meeting.
- If requested, a weekly status report will be provided on major projects/multiple project accounts.
- Ensure that all calls and emails are responded to as promptly as possible.
- Keep the client up-to-date on relevant information re: jobs in progress.
- Provide alternative solutions for any issues that may occur.
- 3+ concepts will be presented and supported with strategic and creative rationale on branding-related projects. Recommendations will be provided if requested.
- Creative execution will adhere to client brand (and guidelines where available) where appropriate.
||Planning and scheduling
- For larger, major or complex projects, a detailed timing plan will be presented with concepts. This will be updated and redistributed when relevant.
- Project and production timing plans will be adhered to and in the event of milestones being missed, a revised timing plan will be provided. Any changes to ultimate delivery will be discussed and agreed with the Client.
- Civic Owl will always aim to meet the original deadline. Where this is not possible potential alternative solutions will be provided.
- If requested, a cost estimate will be presented with concepts.
- Production cost estimates will be obtained from up to 3 suppliers. One cost estimate will be created based on the most appropriate supplier for the job.
- Civic Owl will proceed with the relevant action following written approval of costs.
- Any changes to costs will be discussed with the client and documented via email or in written form.
- A final invoice will be provided at the end of the job.
- Terms of payment are outlined in Civic Owl’s Trading Terms and Conditions.